Sunday, October 30, 2016

Forbidden Fudge, Rich In Heart

This is SH Nailgrowth Miracle Forbidden Fudge and Sinful Colors Rich In Heart:
(You could still get Rich In Heart the last I checked, but the whole Nailgrowth Miracle line is discontinued, I'm pretty sure.) (And another parenthetical thing: I've seen a couple of people online say that Forbidden Fudge is a hilarious and/or awful name, although I'm not 100% sure why - I guess because it sounds like some kind of poo joke?? It never occurred to me before I saw it mentioned, but I could see that being possible.) OK, so, these are two very dark browns which actually look pretty alike in this bad nail-wheel picture, but I don't think are really as much alike as they seem. Forbidden Fudge is pretty much a straight-up dark brown, but it's a nice dark brown which doesn't look black. You can kind of see the difference in the bottle shot of Rich In Heart, though - it has wine-tones in it which FF does not. It's sort of a very dark marsala brown. Makeupwithdrawal has a good picture where you can see the red tones (and some very nice stamping to boot.)

No comments:

Post a Comment