Friday, October 28, 2016

Play! box for October

I thought the design on the little Sephora Play bags was pretty forgettable for the first couple of months they used them, but they've been getting better, and I think this one is adorable:
The brochure has type to match the bag; the theme for October is The Cool Cut.
And here's the items that go with it:
  • Farmacy Skin Dew (a mist/setting spray)
  • Estee Edit Flash Photo Gloss (a clear lip gloss with blue "micropearls" that's supposed to make your teeth look whiter)
  • Erborian Bamboo Creme Frappee (a moisturizer)
  • Smashbox Always On Matte Liquid Lipstick in Driver's Seat
  • Christophe Robin Regenerating Mask (for hair)
  • Mon Paris by YSL fragrance sample
For me, this is a pretty good set. The Smashbox liquid lip is a "warm pink" and that's not really my kind of color so I suspect that I will end up giving it away. I've got more good lip colors than I can possibly use right now anyway. But other than that I will probably at least try everything. I'm curious about the Photo Gloss and the rest of it is right up my alley.

No comments:

Post a Comment