Monday, October 31, 2016

This Is Halloween

Life's no fun without a good scare...
This is LynB This Is Halloween over Square Hue Y2K, which is a very dark charcoal gray:
This was mixed in with the browns even though it's not actually a brown - so it seemed like a real good thing to show today of all days. I imagine it didn't get in with the browns and the oranges by accident, I'm sure I put it in here because it's seasonally appropriate.
Here it is (on the right) alone. It's got a slightly purplish base and then lots of small glitter in purple and red-violet and orange. (Accio Lacquer has some good close-up shots.) I like it a lot over the dark base, but it looks good with a purple base, too. And you can wear it on its own, but it takes 3 coats to be opaque enough to suit me. It really is perfect for Halloween, but it's not something you need to limit to Halloween, either.

No comments:

Post a Comment