Saturday, October 22, 2016

Ali, F*ck and Run

This is Zoya Ali and Nostalgic Lacquer F*ck and Run:
These polishes both look pink up next to the corals and oranges, but they are both coral-leaning, really. And I'm not sure if you can really tell here, but Ali is a neon. I don't actually think Ali is flattering on me at all, but I've never quite brought myself to get rid of it. I doubt that F*ck and Run would be really flattering on me if I wore it by itself, either, but it's pretty sheer and I usually layer it over something more pink or red. It's got a ton of shimmer in it - that I think you can see here - and I like it a lot.

Ali is still available - I was surprised by this because I had it in my head that it was discontinued. Nostalgic Lacquer last updated their Facebook page in 2014, and their last Etsy feedback was in 2013, so I think it's pretty safe to say they're out of business.

This is actually the end of my trip around the color wheel, since pink is where I started. However, I've still got lots more polishes to show: grays, browns, top-coats. Brown will be next I think, since we're in the season for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment