Friday, October 7, 2016

Sunset Flare, Fires Of Gallfrey

This is Serum No 5 Sunset Flare and LynB Fires of Gallifrey:
Both of these are what I would really call more coral than orange - pinky-peachy shades. But then that's actually just the light version of red-orange, isn't it? Anyway, as with almost all Serum No 5 polishes, Sunset Flare is glow-in-the-dark. That's not something I particularly care about, but this is a really pretty color and if you saw my TBT post yesterday you saw that it's pretty glowy when the light hits it right, as well. And then Fires Of Gallifrey is a pinky-orange base stuffed with glitter in various fiery colors. (I found Accio Lacquer's swatches and I wonder if mine has faded a bit, actually, but it's still pretty, in any case.)

I poked around and didn't see either of these, so I don't think either of these are still available, but here are the respective websites:
LynB (on Etsy)
Serum No 5

(Here's the original Sunset Flare post which included the picture I was talking about above.)

No comments:

Post a Comment