Enough about that, on to other Halloween polishes - I'm just going to provide links to some indie sellers that have Halloween collections and let you poke around for yourself, ok? If I could find a link that goes directly to a Halloween page I used that. (For the record, no affiliate links or other commercial ties to disclose here. I just love my Halloween polishes, that's all.)
- Nine Zero has some really cute ones - the shard glitters are especially different. I also like this one which is a re-release from last year.
- Painted Polish is on vacation til the 20th which makes the shipping window even tighter, but she has some cute stuff as usual: this trio and this one - Resting Witch Face has got to be one of the best names ever - and also a Stranger Things duo (which of course isn't strictly Halloween, but hey, close enough)
- Pahlish has more nice holos as well as a September LE which still seems to be available
- Release The Bats is another great name, and cute too
- I already mentioned Starrily but here's the link to her own website, where she does have a couple of Halloween polishes (the link up at the top goes to Live Love Polish which undoubtedly has other stuff I've missed as well)
And I could go on but I won't - I have a hella long list of indie polishes if you want more options. Have fun hunting!