Thursday, October 6, 2016

Autumn, Y'all Come Back Ya Hear?

This is Zoya Autumn and OPI Y'all Come Back Ya Hear?
Let's start with the brighter one - as I was saying yesterday, I really don't really have much in the way of yellow-oranges, so Y'all Come Back Ya Hear (from the Texas collection, as you might guess) is about the closest to that in my collection. It's a nice bright pumpkin color. However, it's also a "sorbet" (OPI's version of a jelly) so if you put it over a base of some other color your mileage may vary. (I might have to try layering it sometime this month!)

Zoya Autumn is a sort of brownish-orange - it's one of those microglitters that reads as metallic. It's really pretty, but I don't think I've actually worn it too much. (I mostly wear oranges and browns in that fairly short window of October & November, and don't even look at them again til the next year. But I did destash some of my older oranges over the summer so I might manage to work the remaining ones in a little more.)

(Added; here's some Autumn swatches from last year - and note that when I say I didn't wear Autumn much, it's largely because I liked Cinnamon even better.)

No comments:

Post a Comment