Monday, October 10, 2016

Pumpkin Spice

I mentioned somewhere back in the last week or so that I had ordered a bottle of Pumpkin Spice from eBay, and here it is:
Now it'd been a couple of years since I'd worn it, and at first I was like, am I remembering this wrong? I remembered that I used to wear multiple coats of it, though, which is why I went through a bottle quite fast. This is the sheer one on the wheel, you can see that it has a base that might be a very sheer black, and then glitter that's coppery-orange. I wasn't sure if I was going to love it as much as I used to, but then I decided to try layering it over Y2K, and I am newly in love:
Yeah, it's just as awesome as I remembered, once I figured out what to do with it.

(I've got other newly-arrived fall glitters, too, but I'll get to those in another entry.)

Added: Scrangie on P-Spice

No comments:

Post a Comment