Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Bells Will Be Blinging

This is China Glaze Bells Will Be Blinging, which - for full disclosure - is part of their 2013 holiday set that I received from a blog promotion.
It's a nice polish, although I haven't worn it much. It's a heavy blue-and-silver glitter, and I would say the blue leans just a bit to the blue-green side. It has a bit of holo flash and also a sprinkling of bar glitter in it. This is only two coats, but I'm not entirely sure that two coats on the nail would be 100% opaque. It's not necessarily a holiday-only polish, but it is (as its name implies) very blingy. I don't think it is something you'd want to wear to a more-conservative workplace, for example, except maybe right before Christmas. But heck, it might be a nice summery thing to wear on your toes, for example, right now. (Actually, I don't paint my toes. But I think I'd like it, if I did!)

No comments:

Post a Comment