Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Robyn, Cabo Cruise, Blue Email

This is Zoya Robyn, Fergie Cabo Cruise (made by Wet n Wild), and Absolute New York Blue Email:
These are all blue cremes which look awfully similar on the wheel. I'm sure there are others that are similar -  these kind of colors make great summer polishes, of course. Of these three, Robyn may be the only one you can easily get your hands on - at least in a store, that is, because although Blue Email does show up as a current color I've never seen Absolute polishes in any store. And I believe the Fergie line of polishes is discontinued. (Actually, I would not recommend Cabo Cruise even if you could find it, because it is the single worst-staining polish I've ever used. It's a beautiful color but I've never been able to bring myself to wear it again.)

Added: I made a "least-favorite polishes" tag and this entry is on it because of Cabo Cruise - due to the staining issues, not the color. (I finally not just discarded it but emptied it out into the trash.)

No comments:

Post a Comment