Friday, July 22, 2016

Black Illusion

I've been going through my blue and blue-green polishes, but I decided I was missing some pictures, so I'm going to show you black and gray polishes instead for a few days, and then I'll come back to the others when I get that straightened out.

This is the one and only L.A. Girl polish that I own, 3D Effects Black Illusion:
(The sticker that's on my little notebook was originally on the cap of the polish, but it was peeling off so I stuck it over there instead.) This is exactly what it's supposed to be, a black holo. It's pretty, though, even though I'm not much of a holo fan in general - I think maybe that's because this one shows up more than a lot of them do.

I didn't take pictures of every single black polish, because one plain black creme (WnW Black Creme, for example) looks pretty much like every other black creme. But I took the ones where there were some differences.

As for why I decided I was missing some pictures, it's because I looked at this wheel and realized there was a whole section of blues I hadn't shown:
I've shown a few of these, but there at least four I haven't, so I'm going to have to figure out what's going on there. I'd been planning to work the black and gray polishes in eventually, so this seemed like as good a time as any.

No comments:

Post a Comment