Sunday, January 29, 2017

Seared Bronze

This is Cover Girl Outlast Seared Bronze:
This one is a mini (aka Glosstini), but this was also available in the larger bottle as part of the core Outlast collection for a couple of years. I believe I liked it enough that I went and bought myself a backup in the big size. I'm pretty sure it's discontinued now but I would think the big bottles, as least, are still findable. (I haven't checked to see, though.) This was originally a Catching Fire tie-in, and it's sort of a glass-fleck in several shades of copper and bronze. It's said to be a near-dupe for OPI Warm & Fozzie, but I never got around to buying that so I can't confirm or deny. (I picked it up and looked at it more than once, I remember, but never quite talked myself into it.)

I had several from this line and I really wore them a ton when they first came out - but nowadays I have so many more polishes than I did a few years ago, and I can't say I've gotten around to wearing any of these in a good while. But it's a lovely color, just the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment