Thursday, January 19, 2017

Purple Fiction

This is China Glaze Purple Fiction, which was on my 2016 favorites list:
(I'm going to run out of favorites soon - I think there's only one left after this.) This is sort of a grape purple metallic. It's very pretty but I notice that when I wore it I complained about it being a bit difficult to apply. I bought this along with Pearl Jammin' from the fall Rebel collection, and although I had issues of one sort or another with both of them (I thought Pearl Jammin' clashed with my skin-tone), I also think I chose pretty well.

(Because I don't seem to have mentioned this before, I'm pretty sure I bought both of those from Amazon - I think it was from the same beauty supply company, although I couldn't tell you which one that was without looking.)

No comments:

Post a Comment