Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Who Ya Gonna Call?

This is Salon Perfect Who Ya Gonna Call? - which is another polish from my 2016 favorites list.
Honestly, I briefly considered this as a favorite of the year candidate, that's how much I liked it. (By which I mean, I considered it for #1 on the list.) It seems unlikely for that, and yet... I really liked it a lot. I'm always a sucker for anything with multiple shades of the same color, for one thing. And "mixed greens" especially, maybe, like a salad - or like a garden. It also occurred to me that it's rather similar to Greenery, the Color of the Year. While it's got darker bits in it, overall it's a slightly yellow-leaning green. I know that when I wore it, I just kept staring at my fingers, sort of mesmerized. (Go figure. I'm not sure why I found it so fascinating, but I definitely did.)

This is not a current polish, as far as I can tell. I found it in the Halloween section at Walmart, back in October. Here's my original post, where I compare it to the Floam-type formula. (But I never actually owned Floam, so take that with a grain of salt.)

No comments:

Post a Comment