Monday, January 9, 2017

Destash: There's Snow One Like You

This is China Glaze There's Snow One Like You (a texture):
This polish does give a pretty nice "snow" effect. I kept thinking "maybe as an accent nail" but somehow I could never work up any enthusiasm about it. I finally gave up and put it in my destash box, meaning I might get rid of it eventually (although frankly some of the polishes currently in that box have been there for a year or so and haven't gone anywhere). This is one of the holiday set that I got free from China Glaze several years ago, although since I don't have all that much good to say about it, I don't think anybody's going to complain about disclosure one way or the other, do you? (And I think it's probably discontinued, anyway.) I got this polish in 2013 and kept saying, "Well, maybe I'll try it sometime" as mentioned above but never did. If you count it up it's been four holiday seasons ('13, 14, 15, and 16) and I have yet to actually put it on my nails. I think that it's time to face the fact that I'm just not likely to ever wear it. (I'm nicer about it that the people who called it "cottage cheese," though, you have to admit.)

No comments:

Post a Comment