Saturday, December 3, 2016

Bye Feluschia!

This is Wet n Wild 1 Step Wonder Gel in Bye Feluschia!
I can only assume that the name is meant to combine the meme "Bye Felicia" and the color "fuchsia" - right? (Sort of a portmanteau word.) It seems to be one of those fuchsias that have a good bit of blue flash to them - I have several like that. This is the first polish I've bought from this particular line, though. I've read a bunch of reviews and most of them seem to agree that "1-step wonder" is a bit of an exaggeration. Some people love these, but I also found a lot of agreement that they do better if you don't try to take the one-step thing too literally. Anyway, it's a pretty polish and I'll definitely be trying it out. (It might not be til after the holidays, though, at the rate I'm going. I have too many new polishes!)

(Added: I forgot to add that for all the so-so reviews on YouTube, this did make Allure's Best of Beauty list for 2016. They say to use your regular base-coat underneath it.)


No comments:

Post a Comment