Saturday, December 17, 2016

NOTD: Dream

So I finally got Zoya Dream and I am in love:
I know, most polish junkies got it and fell in love with it a couple of years ago, but I was resistant.
I have drunk the Kool-Aid now, though. One reason I love it more than I expected is because it's not exactly the color I was expecting. I thought it was going to be another glittery navy, and I have lots of those already. Instead it's more like an indigo, almost a teal. And it's not really glittery or at least not in a way that jumps out at you. It's the perfect compromise between too much glitter and too little.

Oh, this is two coats, and this was taken in my car under a very overcast sky. We're finally getting what for us passes as late-fall weather. People actually had to put jackets on and boy are they complaining about it, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment