Tuesday, December 27, 2016

December Sephora Play

Since they switched to doing the bags instead of boxes for Sephora Play, they've always been just plain white with a little design printed on them, but this month they switched it up:
It certainly looks much more glam. (I'll be interested to see whether this was just a one-time thing and they go white again after this, or what.) (I liked the white ones perfectly fine if they had cute designs.)

I counted the items and clearly I left something out. There are always five items plus the perfume sample and the bag, and here we're missing one.
I checked the list and it's the Drybar Detox Dry Shampoo. (I know that's still sitting around here so if I remember to get a picture later I'll add it.) I already gave away a couple of these items in my Christmas gift bags - that was this lip stain (because I had a couple of those already) and the mascara. I kept the setting spray and I believe I also kept the MUFE one. And the Nirvana perfume, because I always like those.

The Christmas gift bags went over well, as they always do. I gave them to 5 different people, and I had enough stuff that they all got a mascara and at least one lipstick and/or liquid lip (actually I think everybody got at least two, probably more), and a couple of perfume samples, and then I had a bunch of assorted items like small bottles of dry shampoo and some eyeshadows and eyeliners, etc. Not everything actually came from Sephora but the bulk of it did. (I meant to take a picture of the pile before I bagged it all up, but as is usually the case at Christmas, I waited til the last minute and I was in a rush, so no pictures.)

No comments:

Post a Comment