Friday, December 2, 2016

Indi-glow

This is Xtreme Wear Indi-glow:
(This is a re-do, I also talked about it back here but the picture was bad.) The last time I tried to wear this I layered it over something else, and it didn't set, and I ended up just taking it off again. (See the very bottom of this entry.) But it's a pretty polish, and when I put it on the wheel it dried fine. It looks more blue in the bottle but more purple on the nail. I would say it's basically a blurple, with scattered iridescent glitter that's hard to put a color-name to. The base here seems like a jelly, but it gets pretty close to opaque in a couple of coats (unlike your average jelly). I think it looks more opaque and more matte in this swatch picture than it actually is, though.

Availability: not a current color.

No comments:

Post a Comment