Thursday, June 30, 2016

Indi-glow, Jordana's Skinny Jeans

This is Xtreme Wear Indi-glow and Barielle Jordana's Skinny Jeans:
I know I've told this story before, but I was very confused by the whole "Barielle Jordana's" thing for a while, since both Barielle and Jordana are brands of polish. The brand is Barielle, here, and the polish is apparently named after Jordana Jeans, which were a brand of jeans that were popular in the 80s, for those of you who don't remember back that far! (The jeans brand and the polish brand are unrelated, as far as I know.) I thought this was a pretty polish back when I first saw it and when I decided I wanted to try out Barielle's polishes, I remembered this one. And it is super-pretty, a shimmery version of a dark denim color.

Indi-glow is also very pretty but I've had issues with it - detailed here. If you can get it to set, it's great. It a jelly-ish holo(?) glitter, and leans a bit on the purple side, but only a little. It's pretty much another of those night-sky polishes. (I have several of those.)

Added: I actually re-swatched Indi-glow and wrote another entry for it because it was missing from my list and I forgot that I'd actually already done it. The picture was on my list to re-take anyway. The one above is in indirect sunlight in my bedroom, while the one in the new entry is under the new daylight bulbs in my living room. And this is the old iPhone as opposed to the new one.)

No comments:

Post a Comment