Thursday, June 30, 2016

NOTD: Once Upon A Time over Reagan

This is Chick Once Up On A Time over Zoya Reagan:
This looks brighter in real life than it looks here, to me. I put the link to Reagan above, but it's your basic cool-toned fuchsia creme, there are a hundred polishes just like it. Chick is a brand you can't get any more - they seemed to have a knack for coming up with unusual formulas, in a small way, and Once Up On A Time is one that I can't think of that has any dupes, right offhand. It's sheer and it's full of small pink flakie bits. I felt like it's summer now and I wanted a bright pink, so I layered pink-on-pink, but this is a pretty versatile polish and you can layer it over other things and have it come out completely different. This is two coats of OuaT, and I'd had it on for 48 hours by the time I took this, so it's holding up decently well - especially considering that it was one of those slapped-on late-night manis in the first place.



No comments:

Post a Comment