Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Isa, Nightlife

This is Zoya Isa and L'Oreal Jet-Set Nightlife:
I'm not convinced these "blurple" colors (or dark blue-violets, if you prefer) are photographing accurately. They seem to keep coming out a little too blue on the wheel. I feel like the colors you see in the bottle are somewhat more accurate here. Isa is what I'd call a true blurple, though - poised right between blue and purple. Zoya says it has an aqua flash to it, which may be what the camera was picking up. Jet-Set Nightlife is an older polish, definitely, because L'Oreal doesn't use this bottle shape any more, but I don't think it's tremendously old, either. Maybe late '00s. It's got a lot of shimmer in it as well, you can see that from the bottle, but it does go on very dark. The shimmer shows up on the nail but not as heavily as it would look from the bottle. This leans comparatively more red - I might call it a very dark grape color.

No comments:

Post a Comment