Thursday, June 23, 2016

No More Waity Katie, Cosmic

Here we have more of the betwixt-and-between colors, Butter London No More Waity, Katie and Formula X Cosmic:
I think that NMWK was originally in honor of the British royal wedding ("Katie" is now the Duchess of Cambridge, of course). This is a very odd color, but I like it. It's hard to even tell it's purple here, but it is, it's just very grayed out. This polish is also a microglitter that's a bit gritty, almost a texture, although I do generally wear it with top-coat. It's interesting and elegant, I think - although your mileage may vary depending on how you feel about gray.

Cosmic is a weird, sort of shifty blurple thing. I don't think I've actually worn this, I keep forgetting. But Vampy Varnish's swatches are making me think I should try.

I don't think either one of these is currently available, although I could be wrong.

Added:
2016 Cosmic mani

No comments:

Post a Comment