Sunday, June 26, 2016

Frozen, Not So Blueberry

This is Orly Color Blast Frozen and Revlon Not So Blueberry (which is a scented polish):
These are both very shimmery polishes - Not So Blueberry is presumably so-named because it's not so blue, it's more of a blue-violet. Frozen is also well-named - and it's a Disney tie-in, as you might guess. (Note that it's at the very bottom of the nail wheel in this picture, and Not So Blueberry is above that.) Frozen came in a duo with Free Spirit - I think it was called the Sisters Duo or something like that.

I'm not sure that either one of these are available any more, but I'm not 100% sure. I don't see the regular scented polishes in Revlon's line-up - I think they must have been replaced by the Parfumerie line. The duos still show up on Orly's website but they say "available at Walgreen's" and I haven't seen these there in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment