Saturday, June 18, 2016

Jewel Tone, Deadly Nightshade

This is Color Craze Jewel Tone, and Dollish Deadly Nightshade (a mini):
These two glitters have a similar color mix (purple with some blue) but manage to look more or less completely different just the same. Jewel Tone is smaller glitter in a clear base; Deadly Nightshade has larger glitter mixed in (well, I might call it medium-size, really - it's not big glitter) in a tinted base.

It's really late as I write this and I just don't have the energy to look it up, but my guess is that Jewel Tone might be a current color, but Deadly Nightshade is not. I think they sell LAColors somewhere like Dollar Tree nowadays - which is someplace I rarely go. You can usually guess the Halloween colors from the names, and yeah, Deadly Nightshade is one of those. And I don't think it's available any more, although I could be wrong!

No comments:

Post a Comment