Saturday, December 31, 2016

2016 favorites, part 3

(part 1 - part 2)

This is four of the top 5 - I'll get to the one I decided was #1 tomorrow!
Left to right (not necessarily in any particular ranking order since I kept changing my mind about that):
You'll see when I show my #1 tomorrow, I kind of made a big deal about what color I chose - but in fact I considered every one of these four at one time or another. It's hard for me to choose one polish over another; I tend more to break them down into tiers, instead. (The ones I didn't like so much, the ones I like, the ones I love, the ones I really love...) These, obviously, are in that top tier.

I do think it's funny that Hôtel Particulier is in my top 5 after I whined so much about it when I first bought it. (I stopped whining after I actually wore it, though.)

I believe that all of these are 2016 releases, too, as well as just ones I wore for the first time this year. Starry Starry Night came out right after the holidays, as I recall. Leia and Aster were both in Zoya's spring collection, Petals. And Hotel Hôtel Particulier is a very recent release. (It's also limited edition, as I understand it, but when I checked Lancome's website a couple of days ago, it was still listed. I imagine if you decide you need it, you should act relatively fast, though!)

As I said before, I re-swatched all these and I think I will probably do new entries for all of these one by one in the next couple of weeks. (Except, probably, Hôtel Particulier, because I've already done that one recently - that's in the links two paragraphs above.)

No comments:

Post a Comment