Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Hipnotic, Burgundy Scales

This is Finger Paints Hipnotic and Funky Fingers Burgundy Scales:
These are more special-finish polishes - a magnetic and a crackle - and both of them have spelling issues, to my mind, although I think that one is deliberate and one is not. "Hipnotic" is the one I think was on purpose - it's a pun, right? The other one I corrected in the title - the label says "Burgandy Scales" which for some reason drives me slightly insane to look at. Anyway, they are actually quite similar colors. I don't seem to have tried the magnet on the swatch (or it had faded out since I did the swatching) I don't know if you can see the cracks in Burgundy Scales in this picture, but they are there - they tend to cluster around the edges, I've found. It doesn't crack all over, like some do. I sort of considered these as destash candidates because I don't wear them much, but I actually like this color and so far I haven't convinced myself to part with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment