Monday, May 9, 2016

Hue Left A Message, As If, Continuous Cranberry, Jailbait

This is Finger Paints Hue Left A Message?, Nostalgic Lacquer As If!, Colorstay Continuous Cranberry, which I'm using here as a base, and Hard Candy Jailbait. (The order of the bottles came about because everything kept wanting to roll to the right, here, therefore the square bottle is keeping the others stable!)
On the wheel, these start below Always Sheer Bliss, which is the nail that looks white - under that is Hue Left A Message over Continuous Cranberry, As If! over Continuous Cranberry, and Jailbait over Continuous Cranberry.

The middle one, As If! is the easy one here - it's black, white, and pink matte glitter, with some scattered black (and maybe white) bars included. It was, naturally, part of a Clueless set - see here. (I think it does well over the dark red base.) Hue Left A Message? is small glitter in sort of a dusty rose color - it's very pretty. (It does build to opacity - I think I swatched it that way somewhere but I haven't tracked that picture down. I'll add it later if I find it!) Hard Candy Jailbait is an old-school hard-to-find polish - it's a very pale pink or possibly actually lilac (but I've always thought it was pink). I only ever wear it as a top-coat but I found this picture of it alone. This polish is probably about 10 years old, I'm guessing; it's one of my older ones.

Here's a close-up of the same portion of the wheel, so you can see these a bit better.
Added:
As If mani from 2013


No comments:

Post a Comment