Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Hyped, Believe In Believing

This is Formula X Hyped and Pipe Dream Polish Believe In Believing (a mini):
I'm not sure whether Formula X actually calls Hyped a neon, but if it's not it's real close to it. It's very, very bright. It's very much red-violet but because it's so bright you almost tend to read it as pink. This is another one that I need to make sure I wear soon, since it's that time of year. The mini here is Believe In Believing, which is another red-violet glitter - I do seem to have a lot of those. This one is swatched over Plum Attraction, which matches it almost dead-on and makes it look metallic. It's a nice pairing, actually.

I'm almost 100% sure that neither one of these is available, because I know I looked up Pipe Dream a few days ago and they didn't have any glitters whatsoever, and I also know I bought Hyped on clearance months ago. Generally I'm too cheap to pay full-price for Formula X; if I have it then odds are it was marked down.

No comments:

Post a Comment